What is pawpaw?
The pawpaw, or papaya as some call it, is a tall, herbaceous fruit that’s jam-packed with nutrients, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that work hard to nourish your dry skin, soothe irritation and help it to heal. Native to the tropical regions of southern Mexico and the Central Americas, papaya is now produced in warmer climates all over the world.
It contains Vitamin C (a potent antioxidant that’s also needed for the production of collagen), Vitamin A (vital for healing), B vitamins (improve skin’s condition and fight problems like eczema) and Vitamin E (helps reduce and heal scars, moisturises and softens skin).
Papaya also includes lots of calcium (needed for healthy skin cell regeneration and turnover), potassium (regulates water levels in cells, keeping skin moisturised), magnesium (essential for skin health, helping to promote elasticity) and iron (one of the most common dietary deficiencies that’s helpful in getting oxygen to muscles).
All these extraordinary benefits make pawpaw beauty products particularly useful for a range of dry and dehydrated skin issues. It’s a fantastic multitasker to keep in your handbag or beauty cabinet.
Best paw paw ointment for eczema and dermatitis.
Eczema is a common skin condition suffered by many millions worldwide. It results in dry, inflamed, itchy and scaly skin that looks red and can be painful to touch. Dermatitis is an irritation or allergic reaction that makes skin red, swollen, and sore, sometimes with small blisters.
Because the primary nutrients in pawpaw cream are anti-inflammatory our best pawpaw ointment, it can help deliver instantaneous relief for irritating eczema and dermatitis symptoms. It also nourishes and moisturises affected skin long enough to promote faster healing. Many sufferers wouldn’t be without a tube close by at all times.
Best paw paw ointment for other dry skin problems.
Best paw paw ointment also helps soothe all manner of dry skin issues including:
- Chapped lips. Rub a little pawpaw cream into your lips at night, and when you wake up, they will feel wonderfully soft and moisturised.
- Nappy rash. Little ones often have the most sensitive of skins – for those who suffer from nappy rash will benefit from a regular application of naturally healing pawpaw moisturising creams. A great nappy bag mainstay (hot tip: it’s also great on cracked, sore nipples).
- Dry elbows, knees and heels. Really rough skin loves pawpaw ointments – slather it on for fast-acting relief from sore, dry spots.
- Minor abrasions and cuts. Kickstart your natural healing processes with a little help from pawpaw’s antioxidant properties.
- Sunburn and windburn. Scorched, dehydrated skin can feel tight and sore – soothe it quickly with a pawpaw compress.
Which pawpaw body lotion is best?
Best paw paw ointment from www.realmcarthurpawpawproducts.com is always the best choice because it’s free from petrochemicals (by-products of the oil industry) while including higher concentrations of beneficial ingredients in their natural formulas.